[KS] Seeking Academy of Korean Studies in Europe (AKSE) Newsletters prior to 1988 (Vols 1-11)

James Grayson j.h.grayson at sheffield.ac.uk
Sat Mar 21 05:40:26 EDT 2020

21.3.2020

Dear Robert,
Sheffield University Library should have a complete run from the first
issue.  Check the Library's catalogues.  So should SOAS.

You've mentioned Academy for AKSE.  Have I missed something ?  I thought it
was an Association.

Thank you for your efforts on keeping AKSE up-to-date !
James

--
Emeritus Professor James H. Grayson
School of East Asian Studies