[KS] North Korean laws, 1946

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreanstudies.com
Fri Nov 6 01:35:30 EST 2020

Thank you Hazel.

I have presently no way to get that volume. But thanks to your
information I could just get a PDF of the Korean language version of
these two laws, as reproduced in _Kim Il-sŏng chŏnjip_, 1992:
https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/006877547
In here they are in vol. 3, not 2.

Do you know if these 1992 versions are a true reproduction of the 1946
original texts? (Much else is "edited" as needed in these works.)

Hazel, can you confirm they are in vol. 2 of the ENGLISH edition, and
could you be so kind let me know what page numbers? (I may be able to
get them via a copy service from France.)

Thank you very much!
Frank