[KS] Two English articles on Korean art

Junghee Lee dilj at pdx.edu
Sat Nov 14 22:55:23 EST 2020

 Dear members,

I would like to get a pdf file of an article for one of my student who is
taking a Korean art history course and is writing a paper on Korean
ceramic.   There is an English article, by Koo, Tae-hoon, "Flowering of
Korean Ceramic culture in Japan," *Korea Focus*, v. 17, no. 2 (2009),pp.
113-128.  Korea Foundation does not  load pdf files of Koreana,or Korea
Focus currently.
I cannot get the article through university library loan.

Another student is writing an article on Tokhung-ri tomb.  I also would
like to help her to get an article by Jong-pil Park (or JP Park) on
Tokhungri tomb mural.  I cannot find it at jstor.

I would appreciate it if you could help me and my students.

Best wishes,

Junghee Lee
Junghee Lee
Professor of Art History