[KS] Panel proposal ICAS 12 - SDG in Korea

Oficina Puente Corea corea at uma.es
Tue Sep 8 12:10:53 EDT 2020

Dear collegues:

greetings from Malaga, Spain.

Currently is opened the call for  the next ICAS 12 that will be held
next August in Japan. Prof. Domenech and Prof. Chica from Korean Studies
Department-Univeristy of Malaga together with Prof. Makibayashi from
Doshisha University are preparing a panel in regard to the achievement
of SDGs in Asia. We would like to count with the participation of a
research on the achievement of SDG in Korea at a central, regional or
local level. If you are interested in participate in the panel, please
send your abstract (max. 250 words) to patriciacm at uma.es before
September 20th.

You can find more information about the Conference in the following web:
https://www.iias.asia/events/icas-12

Do not hesitate to contact me for any further information. Sincerely,

--
*Patricia Chica Morales*
East Asian Studies-Korean Studies Department