[KS] Book available to review for the European Journal of Korean Studies for Vol 20.2 (April 2021)

Robert Winstanley-Chesters R.Winstanley-Chesters at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Sep 23 08:48:15 EDT 2020

Hello fellow Koreanists

The European Journal of Korean Studies has the following book available to review for inclusion in our April 2021 issue, Volume 20.2:

'Democratization and Democracy in South Korea, 1960–Present' by Im Hyug Baeg, published by Palgrave Macmillan (https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9789811537028).

We are seeking reviewers with expertise in South Korean politics and contemporary history. Reviews should be between 1000-1500 words in length and be ready for review and preparation for publication by December 15th, 2020. Vol 19.2 of the European Journal of Korean Studies will be published on the 1st of April, 2020.

Interested potential reviewers should email the Managing Editor of the journal at r.winstanley-chesters at leeds.ac.uk to express their interest and include a CV. We will supply the journal's book review guidelines and any other details. Reviewers will receive a paper and digital copy of the issue of the journal in which their review is included and will receive a year long subscription to the journal's web platform at www.ejks.org.uk

The European Journal of Korean Studies is currently still looking for academic papers for Vol 20.2 and the deadline for receiving papers for that issue is October 15th, 2020. Please send paper manuscripts and proposals to the Managing Editor of the journal at r.winstanley-chesters at leeds.ac.uk. Please consult our manuscript submission guidelines before submitting your work: <http://www.ejks.org.uk/guidelines> www.ejks.org.uk/guidelines<http://www.ejks.org.uk/guidelines> The journal welcomes new writing by scholars from Western and Eastern Europe, Korea, Australasia, and beyond. We take a detailed approach to peer review and copy editing, are committed to diversity and take particular pride in our work with early career scholars The journal appears twice a year, has an ISSN number and is now a member of Crossref.  SSCI, SCOPUS and other citation indexing is in progress.

To obtain a copy of the European Journal of Korean Studies visit our website for further information at www.ejks.org.uk and purchase a subscription, individual issues or articles. The European Journal of Korean Studies subscription rates for students (up through graduate student/PhD level) are very reasonably priced online at £15 per year. You may also become a member of the British Association for Korean Studies and receive this, future and past issues free of charge.