[KS] Korea Research Centre of Western Australia Postgraduate Scholarships in Korean Studies

Nicola Fraschini nicola.fraschini at uwa.edu.au
Fri Apr 23 00:33:53 EDT 2021

Dear list members,

The Korea Research Centre of Western Australia in the School of Sciences at the University of Western Australia is delighted to announce that the Centre PhD Scholarship scheme is now open.  KRC aims to provide strategic leadership for the development of research and pedagogical innovation on Korea on the west coast of Australia, and it was established with the financial support of UWA and a five-year Korean Studies Core Program grant by the Academy of Korean Studies (Republic of Korea Ministry of Education). Research proposals are invited on topics that clearly align with the research interests and expertise of staff at the KRC, and proposals must demonstrate academic merit, potential and relevance to enhancing Korea-focused social sciences research.

For details about the scholarship, eligibility, and application deadline please visit: https://www.scholarships.uwa.edu.au/search/?sc_view=1&id=10924&page=1&q=korea&s=1&old_key=0.Note
For more information about the Korea Research Center of Western Australia, you can visit the website at this link<https://www.uwa.edu.au/schools/research/Korea-Research-Centre-of-Western-Australia>.

Best regards

Nicola Fraschini, PhD FHEA
Lecturer
Discipline Chair, Asian Studies
Korean Studies major coordinator
School of Social Sciences  *  M257, Perth WA 6009 Australia
T +61 8 6488 3963  *  E nicola.fraschini at uwa.edu.au<mailto:nicola.fraschini at uwa.edu.au>
[The University of Western Australia]<https://www.web.uwa.edu.au/university-campaigns-resources/emailsig2015/uwa-logo>
[krc-blue1]<https://www.uwa.edu.au/able/research/Korea-Research-Centre-of-Western-Australia>
The University of Western Australia is on the lands of the Whadjuk Noongar peoples. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and  future.
Gnalak katitj nitja Whadjuck Nyungar boodjar gnalak koorl nyinniny.