[KS] [External] Korean Colonial Postcard Collection

Robinson, Michael E. robime at indiana.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:20:19 EST 2021

Dear Jen:

These are not rare, nor should they be hard to find.  People have already done research using them....a volume edited by Laurel Kendall on early K. popular culture is a place to start.  There are also private collections that you might inquire of.  One collection is housed by Norman Thorpe.  Look to see if he is approachable.  Good luck.

Michael Robinson