[KS] UBC search for Lecturer in Korean Language and Culture

King, Ross Ross.King at ubc.ca
Thu Feb 18 17:37:09 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues:

Unbeknownst to me, the attachment in my original posting was scrubbed.
For those interested in the position, please refer to the posting here:

https://www.academicwork.ca/jobs/lecturer-in-korean-language-and-culture-university-of-british-columbia

And for some reason that doesn't work, just email me directly.

With my thanks,

Ross King
Professor of Korean and Director, Centre for Korean Research
Department of Asian Studies, University of British Columbia
Asian Centre, 1871 West Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2
vox: 604-822-2835
fax: 604-822-8937