[KS] "De-Constructing Korean Identity in (Post)-Soviet Spaces" Registration is now open

Evgenia An yevgenia.an at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:28:50 EST 2021

Dear friends and colleagues,

Registration for the workshop "De-Constructing Korean Identity in
(Post)-Soviet Spaces" is now open! Our current program consists of 29
researchers and artists from 11 different countries, and we are excited
about all the inspiring topics and presentations that we received. Please
have a look at our preliminary programme here, register through the form at
the end of the page and save the dates (5th-6th March from 9:00 to 14:30
CET):
http://xn--d1amec.xn--p1ai/krn

Registration is open till the 3rd of March!

--
Evgenia An
Ph.D. Candidate, Graduate School for Social Sciences (GRASOC)