[KS] 2021 Human Security and Development Forum with Glyn Ford, 9th July 10:30 am (CEST)

Claus-Kim, Daniela Daniela.Claus-Kim at fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 7 04:38:48 EDT 2021

Dear all,

we cordially invite you to our KEC 2021 Human Security and Development Forum at Freie Universität Berlin on Friday, 9th of July, 10:30 am (CEST).

"Talking (and Listening) to North Korea" with Glyn Ford (Founder & Executive Director of POLINT, former Member of the European Parliament)

Please find the detailed program description below.

If you would like to attend the event please register here:

https://fu-berlin.webex.com/webappng/sites/fu-berlin/meeting/info/0d8af99162974e30b32c781e986e492e?isPopupRegisterView=true

(registration is open until 9th of July, 10am CEST)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D76F43.3BFE1C00]<https://fu-berlin.webex.com/webappng/sites/fu-berlin/meeting/info/0d8af99162974e30b32c781e986e492e?isPopupRegisterView=true>