[KS] ***SPAM*** Sungkyun Journal of East Asian Studies (SJEAS)

King, Ross Ross.King at ubc.ca
Wed Jun 9 16:12:21 EDT 2021

Dear Colleagues:

I write in my capacity as Editor-in-Chief of Sungkyun Journal of East Asian Studies (SJEAS) and am pleased to announce that the journal is now available through its new publisher, Duke University Press.

An open-access journal sponsored since 2001 by the Academy of East Asian Studies at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul, Korea, SJEAS is an international, multidisciplinary publication dedicated to research on pre-1945 East Asian humanities. SJEAS presents new research related to the Sinographic Cosmopolis/Sphere of pre-1945 East Asia, publishing both articles that stay within traditional disciplinary or regional boundaries and works that explore the commonalities and contrasts found in countries of the Sinographic Sphere. SJEAS is particularly keen to highlight new research by scholars from China (broadly conceived), Japan, Korea, and Vietnam that engages with Western scholarship in this field.

SJEAS is available to read free of charge at https://read.dukeupress.edu/sungkyun-journal-of-east-asian-studies. Readers can sign up to receive email alerts for new issues at dukeu.press/alerts.

With my thanks,

Ross King
Professor of Korean and Director, Centre for Korean Research
Department of Asian Studies, University of British Columbia
Asian Centre, 1871 West Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2
vox: 604-822-2835
fax: 604-822-8937