[KS] Extended call: 12th Biennial KSAA Conference at Monash University

Lucien Brown lucien.brown at monash.edu
Wed Jun 30 23:47:11 EDT 2021

Dear all,

We are extending the call for abstract and panel proposals for the 12th
Biennial KSAA Conference *until 11:59pm AEST on July 19th*.

Please note the following important information:

1. Although we plan to hold the conference on-site, *we also welcome remote
participation from interstate and international participants who are unable
to travel to Melbourne*.

2. After you submit your abstract, *you should receive an automatically
generated confirmation message*. If you do not receive this message, then
please get in touch at ksaa2021monash at gmail.com

3. The main conference is scheduled for December 2-4 and will be preceded
by a whole-day 6th KSAA Postgraduate Workshop.

Full details can be accessed via the link below. Inquiries should be sent
to the main conference email account: ksaa2021monash at gmail.com

Link for CFP:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18PT9dOmOW1O4w04p50-Rl1ZLtU1axJqY/view?usp=sharing

Best wishes,
Lucien

Dr Lucien BROWN <https://research.monash.edu/en/persons/lucien-brown>
Senior Lecturer
Convenor, Korean Studies
School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics
Monash University