[KS] [ks] adjunct position on contemporary Korea

Junghee Lee dilj at pdx.edu
Mon Nov 1 02:23:31 EDT 2021

I am forwarding a request to advertise this position from Susan Glosser  <
sglosser at lclark.edu>

"My name is Susan Glosser and I'm the AS chair at Lewis & Clark up the
hill. I'm writing to ask whether you know anyone qualified and interested
in teaching a course on contemporary Korean culture this spring semester
here at LC. Depending on the candidate's speciality, we would be happy to
add an additional course to the roster. The remuneration for the position
is low - $5,500-$6,500. I imagine this would only work for someone who
lives close to Portland. Our semester begins January 18th.

If you think of anyone, would you please put them in touch with me as soon
as possible?  We are approaching registration for Spring semester and will
need to remove the course listing in eight days if we don't find anyone.
Needless to say, the meager pay does not make it easy. I wish we were
authorized to offer more.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Susan

--
Director, Asian Studies Program
Associate Professor, Department of History

Best wishes,

Junghee Lee
Professor of Art History
School of Art and Design