[KS] Latest cross-disciplinary analysis of the Korean diasporas in Mexico and Eurasia compared via South Korean diaspora outreach in both regions

Viktoriya Kim vkimsky at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 15:42:32 EDT 2021

Dear All,

My original paper on "How South Korea Builds its Soft Power in Latin
America, Learning Lessons From its Diaspora Outreach in Russia and Central
Asia" has been finally published by the Central Asia Program at the George
Washington University in Washington DC. Here is the link to the publication
in full; please note that my two latest articles in The Diplomat (see the
links in my previous email below) are based on this paper and its detailed
research:

https://www.centralasiaprogram.org/south-korea-builds-soft-power-latin-america-learning-lessons-diaspora-outreach-russia-central-asia

Many thanks for your attention and sincere regards, Victoria

Victoria Kim
Researcher and multimedia journalist from Uzbekistan
M.A. in International Relations (Korean Studies) from the Johns Hopkins
University SAIS, USA
M.A in International Multimedia Journalism from the University of Bolton, UK
https://sais-jhu.academia.edu/VictoriaKim
vkimsky at gmail.com