[KS] Digital Exhibition on South Korean Science Fiction

Kelly Jeong kyjeong at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 4 09:41:42 EDT 2022

Congratulations! I'll definitely use it for my classes. Thank, Sunyoung,

Kelly

--
Kelly Y. Jeong
Associate Professor, Korean Studies and Comparative Literature

Tel  951 827 1534 (Message)
Fax 951 827 <951%20827%202160>1524 (Dept.)

Crisis of Gender and the Nation in Korean Literature and Cinema: Modernity
Arrives Again
https://www.amazon.com/Crisis-Gender-Nation-Korean-Literature/dp/073912451X

East Asian Transwar Popular Culture: Literature and Film from Taiwan and
Korea
https://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9789811331992