[KS] Call for Papers: Journal of Korean and Asian Arts

Journal of Korean & Asian Arts kaa_kreca at karts.ac.kr
Thu Feb 3 03:41:04 EST 2022

CALL FOR PAPERS
Journal of Korean and Asian Arts
   We would like to invite you to submit papers to the forth issue of the Journal of Korean and Asian Arts (KAA) published by the Korean National Research Center for the Arts (KRECA) at Korean National University of Arts.
We welcome papers that represent an advanced stage of research from any area of Korean and Asian Arts including studies on music, film, theater, multimedia, dance, visual arts, Korean traditional arts, and arts education.
All submitted manuscripts will undergo a double-blind review process to guarantee high academic quality.
Our institute is giving an honorarium for publication in KAA and there is no submission fee charged. KAA is an Open Access journal published both online and in print.
   Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis through February 28, 2022 by Seoul time. You can submit your manuscript through our website: http://kaa.kreca.or.kr
   For more information, including submission guidelines, please visit our website or contact at our editorial office (kaa_kreca at karts.ac.kr).     Sincerely,
   Lee, Jinweon
Director・Professor
Korean National Research Center for the Arts
Korea National University of Arts
     -----------------------------  Institution Information
Korean National Research Center for the Arts
2F, Changgyeonggung-ro 215, Jongro-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Tel: +82 (0)2-746-9886, Fax: +82 (0)2-746-9599, Email: kaa_kreca at karts.ac.kr