[KS] Conference on “Bodies, Gender, Identities”: 25–26 November 2022 in Olomouc

Schirmer Andreas andreas.schirmer at upol.cz
Wed Jun 8 05:36:19 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,
The Department of Asian Studies at Palacký University Olomouc is currently accepting proposals for its 16th Annual Conference on Asian Studies to be held on November 25–26, 2022 in Olomouc, Czech Republic, and online via the conference (web)app Whova.
The general theme of the conference this year is “Bodies, Gender, Identities”. We welcome contributions that concern any region or culture in Asia and that address an issue related to any of the three sub-themes. We seek both synchronic and diachronic approaches grounded in any discipline within humanities and social sciences.
We invite proposals for: individual papers, organized panels consisting of 3–4 papers, open panels, research posters, and alternative formats (e.g., roundtable discussion, book presentation, film screening).
Please see the conference website for details: https://acas.upol.cz/
Questions can be addressed to: acas at upol.cz<mailto:acas at upol.cz>
Contact person is Dr. Halina Zawiszová.

Sincerely,