[KS] Call for Papers: Journal of Korean and Asian Arts

Journal of Korean & Asian Arts kaa_kreca at karts.ac.kr
Tue Mar 15 03:58:32 EDT 2022

CALL FOR PAPERS Journal of Korean and Asian Arts We warmly welcome submissions to the 4th issue of the Journal of Korean and Asian Arts (KAA) by the Korean National Research Center for the Arts (KRECA) at Korean National University of Arts. KRECA is the only national research institute in South Korea devoted to arts studies and arts education since 1993. We launched our Open Access English Journal KAA in 2020 to promote studies in Korean and Asian Arts. The focus of KAA includes, but not limited to, studies on music, film, theater, multimedia, dance, visual arts, Korean traditional arts, and arts education.   We are accepting articles covering general topics in Asian arts. The article should be original, no more than 10,000 words, and not previously published elsewhere. All manuscripts will undergo a double-blind review process to guarantee high academic quality. An honorarium (1,500,000 KRW) is provided to the author for publication in KAA and there is no submission fee charged.   Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis; If we receive more articles of quality they will be considered for publication in the next volume. Papers are to be made only in electronic form and submitted via our website: http://kaa.kreca.or.kr/thesis/ThesisAgree.asp   We will be happy to provide you with any assistance during the submission and publication process. For further information, please visit our website (http://kaa.kreca.or.kr) or contact at our editorial office (kaa_kreca at karts.ac.kr).

Institution Information
Korean National Research Center for the Arts
2F, Changgyeonggung-ro 215, Jongro-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Tel: +82 (0)2-746-9886, Fax: +82 (0)2-746-9599, Email: kaa_kreca at karts.ac.kr