[KS] Final Lecture

MARK E. CAPRIO caprio at rikkyo.ac.jp
Wed Mar 16 09:40:10 EDT 2022

Please excuse the self promotion. On Saturday March 19 I am scheduled to
give my final lecture as a full time professor. I was encouraged to
circulate an announcement in the case that others might want to zoom in on
to listen. I will read the lecture in Japanese, but have an English version
of most of the lecture, as I added/subtracted from the English as I
translated it into Japanese. The open lecture will be hybrid so anyone in
the Tokyo area is free to come to the Rikkyo campus in Ikebukuro. The
time/place information follows.