[KS] Job Posting: Professor/Senior Lecturer in Korean Studies University of Sheffield, UK

Sarah A Son s.a.son at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed May 4 11:07:19 EDT 2022

The University of Sheffield's School of East Asian Studies (UK) is
recruiting for a Professor/Senior Lecturer in Korean Studies. The link to
the University of Sheffield's Jobs pages can be found here
<https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs>. Search "Korea" or enter the job
reference number UOS032760.

strategic appointment at Professor/Senior Lecturer level in Korean Studies
or East Asian Studies with a specific interest in the Korean Peninsula to
enhance and expand our excellent research and teaching. We welcome
applications from scholars in any discipline within the broadly defined
fields of Korean Studies.  We particularly welcome applicants with a
cross-country/region-wide interest and those who complement existing areas
of expertise in the school. The successful appointee will make a
significant contribution to the leadership of the School, to the further
development of our research activities, to the delivery of our
undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and to the supervision and
development of research students in cognate areas. At the same time we will
give the individual the opportunity to achieve their own professional
development and career objectives with us.

*Closing date:* For details of the closing date please view this post on
our web pages at www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs

It is anticipated that interviews and other selection actions will be held
late June 2022. Full details will be provided to invited candidates.

For more information on our application and recruitment processes visit
www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs/application-tips

*Informal enquiries*

For informal enquiries about this job and the recruiting department,
contact: Professor Kate Taylor-Jones on k.e.taylor-jones at sheffield.ac.uk

For administration queries and details on the application process, contact
the lead recruiter: Mark Steele on m.steele at sheffield.ac.uk

For all online application system queries and support, visit:
www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs/faqs