[KS] Books connecting Ito Hirobumi and An Jung-gun

MARK E. CAPRIO caprio at rikkyo.ac.jp
Thu May 12 05:55:42 EDT 2022

I began noticing a rather large collection of books appearing that, written
in Japanese, made connections between Ito Hirobumi and his assassin An
Jung-gun and thought about molding the stories into an article of
some sorts. As the years passed, however, though the books waxed in number
my interest in this topic wanned. Just retired, I have found it necessary
to thin out my personal library. This means throwing out books. However, if
anyone is interested in this topic please send me a note and we can discuss
ways of getting the books delivered to you. Please contact me directly at
caprio at rikkyo.ac.jp.

Mark Caprio