[KS] Keimyung International Conference on Korean Studies 2022

Acta Koreana actakoreana at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 00:44:47 EDT 2022

Dear KS List members,

Academia Koreana warmly invites you to the Keimyung International
Conference on Korean Studies from October 27th to 28th (KST). This year's
theme is "Sources of Cultures, Cultures of Sources: Rediscovery of Chosǒn
Cultural History," and the panel presentations will offer diverse
discussions on the source materials on Chosǒn Korea. The information about
the program and speakers is all available at the foot of this message. This
conference aims to facilitate communication and collaboration among
scholars, experts, and students, who specialize in cultural studies and
premodern Korean studies.

The conference will be both in-person and virtual mode. It is a free event,
but pre-registration is required. To register, please fill out our RSVP
available from the link below *by October 24.*

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqNiCL45bkOOMX2mlOI4esB29mK3AjF8CxtmIM3wzl4n8XrA/viewform?usp=sf_link

A day or two before the start of the conference, we will send an e-mail to
all registered participants with a zoom link to the event. If you have any
questions or trouble with registration, please contact us at
actakoreana at gmail.com.

The KICKS organizing committee looks forward to meeting you at the event.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Janet Y. Lee

[image: KICKS 2022_Sources of Cultures Culture of Sources.jpg]
--
Academia Koreana
Keimyung University,
E-mail: acta at kmu.ac.kr