[KS] Ca' Foscari University - September 2022 Korean Studies events

Jessica Rossi jessrossi92 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 05:34:49 EDT 2022

My name is Jessica Rossi and I'm a research assistant for AKS-SEED program
at Ca' Foscari University Korean studies. I would like to share with you
September 2022 - Fall semester guest lectures and events, organised by
AKS-SEED program team in cooperation with other international institutions.

All events will be held in person as well as online, please find
relevant information below and events' posters in the attachment:

-> 22nd September, 4PM (CEST)
Guest Lecture, Dr. Antti Lappänen, University of Turku
*"An ethnographic approach to local economy in Korea: an anthropologist
with shopkeepers in neighborhoods and marketplaces"*
Event venue: Ca' Vendramin, Sala A, Fondamenta Foscarini, 3462, 30123
Venezia
Online participation link:

https://unive.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkduitqz8rE9bQDu81_oSHK7iA9dGHMxkM

-> 23rd September, from 3PM to 7PM (CEST)
International Workshop (Ca' Foscari University, Consulate General of the
Republic of Korea in Miolan, Korean Institute for National Unification,
MOFA, Academy of Korean Studies)
*“International Workshop on Korean Peninsula Situation and Korea-EU
Relations” *
Event venue: Ca' Foscari, Aula Mario Baratto, Dorsoduro, 3246, 30123
Venezia VE
Online participation link:
https://unive.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMof-6hrT4oEtb6sXYuIDvxxUu7gLgIL_Bm
Online webnews:
https://www.unive.it/data/agenda/4/64820

-> 29th September, 4PM (CEST)
Guest Lecture, Prof. Youngsook Pak, SOAS University
*“Life in the Silla Court in the 8th century seen through materials
excavated from Moon Lake in Kyongju”*
Event venue: Ca' Vendramin, Sala A, Fondamenta Foscarini, 3462, 30123
Venezia
Online participation link:
https://unive.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZApd-uprjgvGdYkBiLGsgSZu3njNImaXUKz

I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Best regards,
Jessica Rossi
jessica.rossi at unive.it
Research Grant Holder
Department of Asian and North African Studies - Korean Studies
Ca' Foscari University
Venice, Italy
www.unive.it/persone/jessica.rossi
[image: image.png]