[KS] Konishi Foundation Politics PhD Scholarship in East Asian Studies, Newcastle University UK

Nick Randall nick.randall at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Dec 8 02:50:08 EST 2023

Dear all,

We have just advertised a PhD scholarship for a candidate who wishes to pursue a PhD in Politics in topics related to East Asian politics at Newcastle University (UK). The studentship will fund tuition fees (home or international rate) and a tax-free maintenance grant.

Full details of the scholarship can be found at:

https://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees-funding/search-funding/?code=gpskon24

Prospective applicants are welcome to contact myself (nick.randall at newcastle.ac.uk) or my colleague Rosario Aguilar (rosario.aguilar at newcastle.ac.uk<mailto:rosario.aguilar at newcastle.ac.uk>) if they have questions.

We ask applicants to contact us directly with expressions of interest before 5th February 2024. The closing date for applications is 19th February 2024.

All the best,

Nick Randall

(Co-director for Postgraduate Research Students, Politics, Newcastle University)