[KS] From Br Anthony

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Fri Feb 10 01:13:33 EST 2023

While I do not want to seem to be bragging, I think I should inform you of my more recent publications, which are of various kinds. My Facebook friends might have seen notices about most of these but not everyone is on such social media

The Letters of Saint Andrew Kim Dae-geon (The Research Foundation of Korean Church History) 2021
The Letters of the Venerable Father Thomas Choe Yang-eop	(The Research Foundation of Korean Church History) 2022

These letters by the first 2 Korean Catholic priests are translated from the Latin (or French), and annotated

J. M. Lee Broken Summer (Amazon Crossing) 2022
Yi Geum-i  The Picture Bride	(Forge/Scribe) 2022
These are 2 Korean popular novels, the first a 'thriller' the second a historical novel set in Hawai'i

Poetry:
Kim Seung-Hee Hope is Lonely (Arc) 2020
Park Nohae 걷는 독서  Reading While Walking Along	(느린걸음) 2021 (Bilingual aphorisms)
Ko Un Maninbo Volumes 21-25 (Green Integer) 2022
Sin Yong-mok Concealed Words Black Ocean 2022

Short stories:  http://anthony.sogang.ac.kr/KoreanFiction.htm
Kim Se-hee: Vertigo Published in Koreana: Korean Culture & Arts (The Korea Foundation) Vol. 34, No. 4 Winter 2020, pages 92-103.
Kim Soom: Birth of a Rat.  Published in Koreana: Korean Culture & Arts (The Korea Foundation) Vol. 35, No. 2 Summer 2021, pages 94-103.
Choi Jin-young: The Chair. (PDF)  Published in Koreana: Korean Culture & Arts (The Korea Foundation) Vol. 35, No. 4 Winter 2021, pages 94-103.
Kim Mi-weol: Ex-Lover’s Gift Bazaar Published in Koreana: Korean Culture & Arts (The Korea Foundation) Vol. 36, No. 2 Summer 2022, pages 92-102
Hyejin Kim: Mi-Ae (PDF) Published in Koreana:Korean Culture & Arts (The Korea Foundation)   Vol. 36 No. 4, Winter 2022 Pages 92-102.

I am currently engaged in translating into English and annotating the 2 volumes of Charles Dallet's Histoire de l’Église de Corée (1874) with the aim of publication, the text of the translation is therefore not avaiable online, at least for the moment. I have, however, prepared a page with links to many related materials available for download. http://anthony.sogang.ac.kr/Dallet/Index.html

I hope this information may be useful to some of you, otherwise, please ignore it.

Brother Anthony (An Seon Jae etc)