[KS] AKSE 2023 conference registration open

Barbara Wall nabibabi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 04:56:33 EST 2023

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The registration for the AKSE Conference 2023 is now open.
Active participants (presenters, discussants, chairs) of the AKSE
Conference 2023 need to register by March 1, 2023. Please find more details
here: https://conference-service.com/akse2023/welcome.html
<https://conference-service.com/akse2023/welcome.html?fbclid=IwAR0P7G-TVDrUfYp0QbzO0RG6L7ldIWj9h_BApP7k4bmrc09VxfFpvUlqUKQ>
This year, we received more than 500 paper and panel proposals. The format
of the conference allows us to accommodate 160 papers in 40 sessions over
two and a half days. Therefore, we had to reject many excellent
submissions. All abstracts were peer-reviewed by two referees. The
selection was finalized by the AKSE Committee.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Copenhagen, hopefully with some
sunny weather!

Best,
Barbara

*Barbara Wall *
Associate Professor Korean Studies
Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies
University of Copenhagen
Karen Blixens Plads 8
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
DENMARK