[KS] Job Posting: Lecturer in Korean Studies at the University of Sheffield

Sarah A Son s.a.son at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 03:58:53 EDT 2023

Due to our recent success in winning a Korean Studies Promotion Service
Core Grant to establish a Centre for Korean Studies at the University of
Sheffield, we are seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Korean Studies to join
the existing Korean Studies team (permanent post). Successful candidates
will enhance and expand our excellent research and teaching. We welcome
applications from scholars in any discipline within the broadly defined
field of Korean Studies. The successful appointee will make a strong
contribution to our research activities, to the delivery of our
undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and to the supervision and
development of research students in cognate areas.

The link to the University of Sheffield's jobs pages and the application
system can be found here.  <https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs>Search
"Korean" in the job listings. The job description is attached to this email.

Closing date: 31 July 2023.

For more information on our application and recruitment processes visit
<https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs/application-tips>
www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs/application-tips

Informal enquiries

For informal enquiries about this job and the recruiting department,
contact: Professor Kate Taylor-Jones on k.e.taylor-jones at sheffield.ac.uk

For administration queries and details on the application process, contact
the lead recruiter: m.steele at sheffield.ac.uk