[KS] About a recent article

Dylan Motin dylan.motin at kangwon.ac.kr
Mon Mar 13 22:00:10 EDT 2023

Dear Moderators,I wanted to share a recent article that appeared in theJournal of East Asian Affairs ("On Containing China: A Realist Case for American Engagement with North Korea"). It discusses the North Korean problem from the standpoint of realism and makes the case based on this discussionthat there is space for engagement with Pyongyang. I hoped it could be of some interest to both Korean studies and international relations scholars. Here is the link:https://www.inss.re.kr/publication/bbs/joeaa_view.do?nttId=41036857&bbsId=joeaa&page=1&searchCnd=0&searchWrd=Thank you for your attention.Kind regards,Dylan MotinDylan MotinPh.D. Candidate,Department of Political Science,Kangwon National UniversityMarcellus Policy Fellow, JohnQuincy Adams Society☎ +82-10-4811-3975