[KS] sex education and public health in korea

michael ralston mkr_lists at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 03:57:13 EST 2003

Hello.  I can think of a few places worth looking
into.  The Harvard CD that Frank Hoffman, et. al.,
complied has a couple of articles that discuss sexual
attitudes.  I don't have mine with me or I'd send the
actual references, but the library there may have it.
Also, Gallup Korea has done lifestyle studies in the
past and may have some of the results on their
homepage.  Their website is:
http://www.gallup.co.kr/.  There is also an AIDs
website in Korean-- http://www.aidskorea.org/.  I
believe this site has links to other sites, the site
for sex education included.
  Good luck with the project. Sounds interesting.
mike ralston.