[KS] Finally, a proper Korean learners' dictionary

johnfrankl at yahoo.com johnfrankl at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 12:43:04 EST 2006

Dear Stefan,

  Thank you for the update/clarification.

  But I am still curious. The translated English title, to me, is not so significant as the Korean title--if there is one. Is the Korean title the one that you originally posted? If so, my question stands.

  Best,

  John Frankl

Stefan Ewing <sa_ewing at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Dear KS list members:

To correct yesterday's posting, the dictionary mentioned does have an
English title: "Learner's Dictionary of Korean." Please disregard my
initial, ad hoc translation.

Yours sincerely,
Stefan Ewing

***

>Dear KS list members:
>The _Oeguginu^l Wihan Han'gugo^ Haksu^p Sajo^n_ ("Korean Study Dictionary
>for Foreigners"; ISBN 8995501715; 35,000 Won) ...

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft?SmartScreen
Technology
Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN?Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.