[KS] Egypt and Gwangju 1980

don kirk kirkdon at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 17:54:35 EST 2011

Which reminds me of the old advertising slogan, "Where's the beef," not to
mention the once common phrase, "What's your beef?"
Anyway, this discussion is getting over my head as not able to conjure "conflict
theory" though I did have to read incomprehensible stuff about "game theory" in
international relations at U. of Chicago years ago, which, thankfully, I didn't
understand then and don't remember now. (But I was a fan of Hans Morgenthau, who
basically avoided that.)
Ok, by way of closing out this discussion, let me say it's been refreshing to
have some debate going on as opposed to the usual "calls for papers" and
openings for fellows, faculty positions etc. (Not that that's not important,
just not to me.)
So, until next time, thanks for your comments, and look forward to more free and
frank (uh oh, pun) expression of views.
Don