[KS] KCTV's hour-long paean to Kim Jong-un yesterday can now be seen in full by all

Charles La Shure clashure at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:29:15 EST 2012

Alas, the words of wisdom are not as profound as one might hope. I humbly
offer a quick and rough translation:

"I am accustomed to working through the night and so am not bothered by it.
The most joyous and happiest moments for me are when I can bring joy to the
comrade supreme commander. Thus, though I have stayed up several nights, I
have worked without knowing weariness. Even when I work through several
nights, once I have brought joy to the comrade supreme commander, the
weariness vanishes and a new strength courses through my whole body. This
must be what revolutionaries live for."

-C. La Shure