[KS] RE: undergrad programs - Korean language

Sungdai Cho sundy at leland.Stanford.EDU
Thu Aug 20 18:50:41 EDT 1998

Adding one more institution to Don Clark's comments, Stanford University.
We have a very strong Japanese and Chinese program, but it has a Korean
language program per se, offering non-language courses such as Korean
linguistcs, other social sciences and humanities by an adjunct faculty or
visiting scholar.

-Sundy-