[KS] Radon Alarm in Seoul; we need this?

Frank M. Tedesco tedesco at uriel.net
Sat Jul 11 13:25:30 EDT 1998

By the way, this is the line used by commuters to & fro Sejong, Konkuk
Univ
and the foreigner enclave of HUFS!

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/kh0711/m0711l09.html

--

Frank Tedesco, Ph.D.
Occasional lecturer, University of Maryland
E-mail: tedesco at uriel.net

"Life is a terminal disease, and it's sexually transmitted."
John Cleese, the Buddhist.