[KS] Re: Ignorant or naive?

goodwin goodwin at cujo2.icom.ca
Fri Nov 6 21:54:18 EST 1998

Haechang Choung wrote:

"Do you really think it is a paradise lost? If you think so, either you
are too naive or too ignorant of the academic practices of Korea."

Wow, you sure have a diplomatic way of communicating -not!!!

Your question seems to suggest that you didn't take much care in reading the
words I wrote at the top of my posting.

I didn't write the article. Rather, as I stated, it appeared unsigned in
today's Herald. You may wish to think twice before you label people naive or
ignorant.

Thank you.

Michael