[KS] Re: Arts Management

Dream Bo.Yun at Colorado.EDU
Tue Sep 29 17:40:16 EDT 1998

There is Han In Hwe in LA which is made up of Koreans in LA and they
manage most of Korean cultural event.  Maybe you can check out in Korean
Directory over LA or probably you can ask people in LA.  Also there are
several Han In Hak Seng Hwe which is made up of Korean students in LA and
I am sure it is not that hard to find them in LA.
Hope this helps.
Sorry that I cannot be specific.

Bonny