[KS] Windows and Korean /Jap/Chinese?

Editorial Staff kahs at arkay-intl.com
Thu Sep 24 13:58:58 EDT 1998

Unfortunately, this add-on doesn't work for macs (it's an ".exe" file).

For macs, use Korean Language Kit, info available from Apple
(http://www.Apple.com/macos/multilingual/korean.html). Hanmun (4,888 chars)
is supported.
Japanese and Chinese language kits are available as well.

I've gotten it to work fine for Outlook Express; am still working on getting
to work with IE, though.

--Matthew Benuska, KAHS