[KS] Re: Windows & Korean question

Don Shin to2003 at shinbiro.net
Fri Sep 11 23:52:37 EDT 1998

I guess unionway is the best for your situation. 
Please check this page for their product

BTW, My homepage has some information on Hangul and Computer and a couple of useful links for this problem.

Try 'links' button at homepage.

                                 \\  ~ ~  //
                                  (  @ @  )
Don Shin: Accredited Translator English <=>Korean
Phone: +82-342-703-8691/ +82-342-739-9881 Fax: +82-342-739-9882
"Korean Translation as a Recreation"
                         .oooO     (   )
                         (   )      ) /
                          \ (      (_/

-----¿øº» ¸Þ½ÃÁö-----
º¸³½ »ç¶÷: Frank Hoffmann <hoffmann at fas.harvard.edu>
¹Þ´Â »ç¶÷: korean-studies at mailbase.ac.uk <korean-studies at mailbase.ac.uk>
³¯Â¥: 1998³â 9¿ù 12ÀÏ Åä¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 11:47
Á¦¸ñ: Windows & Korean question

>Hello all:
>A Windows question: What is *the best* solution to work with Korean fonts
>if one has an American (or other Western) version of Windows '97 (or '95 or
>'98) installed and uses the usual word processors like Word for Windows or
>WordPerfect, and already has TwinBridge for Chinese and Japanese?
>Our editor here, for the East Asian Studies series, asked me this today and
>as a Mac user I couldn't answer. The responses to Dr. Junghee Lee's similar
>request a month ago weren't very satisfactory. But there must be a good
>solution, no?
>Thanks for your help!
>Enjoy the weekend.


More information about the Koreanstudies mailing list