[KS] Re: seeking translator and help with new fellowship

Chin-Oh Chu cchu at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Sat Apr 24 23:38:29 EDT 1999

Dear Dr. Kim,

You can contact with Mr. Ki-Bong Kwon at UPenn to take in charge of
Philip Jaisohn's  house. His phone number is 610-565-3019 and address is
100 E. Lincoln St. Media, PA 19063 .
As far as I know, his son died with his former Korean wife after his
exile to Japan in 1884. And he left two daughters with American wife.
But elder daughter did not have any children and younger daughter did
not marry.
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,

Chinoh Chu