[KS] Re: seeking translator and help with new fellowship

Gari Keith Ledyard gkl1 at columbia.edu
Mon Apr 26 14:00:32 EDT 1999

Dear Mr. Kim,
	I have an address for the Philip Jaisohn Memorial Foundation but
do not know if it is still current.  Anyway:
		4818 N. Broad Street,
		Philadelphia, PA 19141
	This foundation published <Philip Jaisohn, the First Korean-
American: A Forgotten Hero>, by Channing Liem (Im Ch'annyOng) in 1984.
This biography takes a rather worshipful and hagiographical approach to SO
Chaep'il's life, but does quote a lot of his letters, etc.  I got a copy
of it from the above address around 1992.

G Ledyard