[KS] Pyongyang Report

Stephen Epstein Stephen.Epstein at vuw.ac.nz
Mon Apr 19 16:41:06 EDT 1999

Greetings all,

I'd like to draw your attention to a very nice website on the DPRK
(http://www.vuw.ac.nz/~caplab/dprk_index.html) that my
Victoria University colleague Dr. Tim Beal has set up. In conjunction with
this site, he will be producing a newsletter entitled the Pyongyang Report.
Information is culled from a variety of sources and does not present any
specific ideological perspective. It is planned to issue the report every
two months by hardcopy, email and on the web. If people want to be on his
mailing list, please send an email to him at <Tim.Beal at vuw.ac.nz>.  Please
do not respond directly to me or to the korean-studies list.

Stephen