[KS] Re: Job announcement -- Copenhagen

yeonok jang YJ2 at soas.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 10:49:57 EDT 1999

Dear Dr Leif,

I have the information about the position in your institute that you
have emailed to Prof. Provine and have
some inquiries about the position. I am currently finishing my PH.D
in Ethnomusicology at the School of Oriental and African Studies in
University of London.

I would like to know if I can apply for the position and if it is
not too late. I have teaching experiences in Korean traditional music
in Korea and in London. I have no experience of teaching
Korean language, but am privately teaching someone who does
proof reading for my dissertation.

My dissertation will be finished in about the end of June and it will
be exciting if I could work in your institute.

Please let me know about this matter. Thank you for your help in
advance.

Yours faithfully,

Yeonok Jang