[KS] Re: [Fwd: New Forum]

Ok Pyo Moon opmoon at aks.ac.kr
Fri Apr 9 22:24:51 EDT 1999

MIME Æ÷¸ËÀÇ ´ÙÁß ¸Þ½ÃÁö ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
--------------F39EBE0AF066C3F41D761F26

$)C
Dear Brother Anthony,

Please accept my apologies that individual replies to my announcement
have bothered you and other list members. Also please allow me to to use
this opportunity to request others who wish to be included in the
Academy of Korean Studies mailing list, send their application
individually to hcchoung at aks.ac.kr, and not to me nor via korean-studies
mailbase.

Yours sincerely, Okpyo Moon

Anthony @[<:GT: