[KS] Re: Sorry

John Holstein holstein at aminet.co.kr
Sat Dec 11 02:31:39 EST 1999

--------------B736DC2D47A2FFA357F74BDF

It's fortunate that your reply was sent to the whole list. You presented
some good points in it about basic considerations.

John Harvey's letter probably didn't get printed in the Korea Herald for
the same reason that my recent letter didn't get printed: Statements
made by the Herald were questioned.

--
John Holstein
Sungkyunkwan University