[KS] Re: Sorry

Joshua Margolis jmargoli at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Sat Dec 11 10:45:59 EST 1999

When present, your e-mail software (in your case, Outlook Express 5)
automatically uses the address in the "Reply-To" header instead of the one
in "From" header. This is probably how most of the private messages end up
getting accidentally sent to the list. Unfortunately, I have yet to see any
Windows-based e-mail clients that let you choose which address to use when
both headers are present. Perhaps Eudora does. I don't know.

Josh