[KS] Re: European Delegations to CEAL

Rüdiger Frank h0727cej at rz.hu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 9 03:03:56 EST 1999

At 05:38 08.04.99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello, List members,
>The Council on East Asian Libraries (a group of East Asian studies
>librarians in North America) is wondering if there is an organization of
>Korean studies librarians in Europe. If you know of such an organization or
>individual librarians, I'd appreciate hearing about them!  Thank you.

Consider to contact

Dr. Norbert Adami
Humboldt-University Berlin
Department of Economics, Library
Unter den Linden 6
D-10099 Berlin
Germany

Dr. Adami has done extensive work in compiling bibliographical data on
Literature from and about Korea at least in Germany and in Russia. He
should be able to tell you more. Unfortunately, I don't have his e-mail,
the phone number is 0049-30-2093-5701.

Sincerely,

Rudiger Frank
Ruediger FRANK