[KS] Graduate Programs: USA

Hollee McGinnis mcginnis_hollee at jpmorgan.com
Thu Jan 14 10:51:32 EST 1999

I am interested in applying to graduate schools for Korean Studies in the
USA and would like to speak to graduate students, professors, and anyone in
the field on programs I should apply to; what to look for in a program; and
the current marketability and job opportunities for graduates in Korean
Studies. One of my questions is should I apply to a broader discipline like
History that has a strong Korean Studies focus or should I apply to an East
Asian Studies department and focus on Korea? Your words of wisdom, advise
and candor for an aspiring academic are appreciated!

Hollee McGinnis
mcginnis_hollee at jpmorgan.com