[KS] Re: Cheju Narratives

Joshua Margolis jmargoli at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Thu Jul 15 13:31:33 EDT 1999

>From what I've read and the discussions that have been going on in the
soc.culture.korean and alt.politics.korea NGs over the years, my understand
was that kimsoft is isn't exactly an unbiased, reliable source of
information, despite the disclaimers on its Web site to the contrary.
Although it's a bit time-consuming, you might want to run a Deja News search
of "kimsoft" to see the posting history.

Josh