[KS] texts

dieter.eikemeier at uni-tuebingen.de dieter.eikemeier at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jul 22 04:12:43 EDT 1999

Dear Dr. Sang Hwan Seong,
     regarding your search for 19th century texts of kososeol,I would
advice you to turn to Dr. Lie Hiu at Niedersaechsische Staats- und
Universitaetsbibliothek Goettingen, Prinzenstrasse, D 37073
Goettingen.(It so happens that I do not remember either his telephone
number or e-mail address.) Some twenty years ago the said library, upon
the initiative of Dr. Lie and me, had all kososeol texts known and
available in private or public libraries in Korea and elsewhere,
including the SU, microfilmed and the films stored in Goettingen to make
up for the largest coherent collection of such texts in the world.
Should the texts you are after really have been brought to Germany (I
would be sursprised, if they did), they might as well be available via
Goettingen. If not, Dr. Lie is very likely to be able to spot other
copies of the year and type you look for, if you provide him the details
needed for such spotting, and produce xerox-copies of them.
Yours Sincerely,
Dieter Eikemeier