[KS] Re: AKSE Conference and the International Dimension

Pak, Jacqueline jypak at ipo.net
Thu Mar 11 11:51:45 EST 1999

Hello,

As an AKSE member who first presented a paper at the AKSE conference in the
beautiful city of Prague (Was it 1995?), I appreciate the debate about
humanists/social scientists as well as traditionalists/modernists, etc. for
the association.  I supposse the challenge is to maintain the unique
features and tradition without being too exclusive.  Here, I am just
interested to know whether there is a website from which we can all peruse
the proposed papers and discussions for the 1999 AKSE in April in Hamburg,
Germany.

Thank you,
Jacqui